It’s been a busy month. Not much progress on the game has been made, however, I finally got hold of a capture card. Unfortunately, the best I could find is an S-Video capture card. Still on the lookout for VGA capture cards. The video just shows me moving the light around while the cube spins about. I’ve set the dev kit to the North American region to allow for 60Hz instead of 50Hz, giving a video output of 30Hz when interlaced.
I’ve also been building a dual Pentium III workstation and am waiting on the sound card and two hard drives. In the meantime, I can still work on the game with the workstation in its current state.